1. If, at any time during the course of our contract, you receive a violation from your health inspector or a citation from the Fire Marshall related to the cleanliness of your exhaust system (the plenum, ducts and roof fans) we will, at no charge:
- Contact the agency that issued the violation or citation.
- Return and completely clean the hood system.
- Arrange to be present at the re-inspection.
Your responsibilities under this guarantee are to clean your exhaust hood baffle filters at least once per week (run them through your dish machine), have your hood system cleaned at the intervals suggested in your contract with us and maintain your exhaust system in working condition (belts, fans, bearings).
2. We will arrive on the date and time scheduled. If we cannot keep an appointment for a scheduled cleaning we will deduct $50 from your next cleaning invoice*.
*Arrival guarantee applies to a regularly scheduled cleaning service with contract customers. Due to the nature of hood cleaning, appointments are scheduled within a two hour arrival window. If we need to cancel an appointment we will attempt to give at least a 24 hour notice. Guarantee does not apply to cancellations due to weather conditions which could compromise crew safety (i.e. ice or snow on your roof, lightning, adverse road conditions, etc).